Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughts, Testimonies and Praise, Sharing Our Thoughts


Everyday is a blessing. There is always an opportunity to share your thoughts, testimonies and praises of what God has done in your life and for your church family:


Bro. DeAndre Banks
“I have been a member of this church witnessing its rich history since I was 9-years-old. Many of the transitions that occurred under that leadership of Pastor Underwood shaped me into the man that I am today.

There is not one testimony that I could single out that stands out from others for God has truly been good to me, even when I did not feel worthy of any of His blessings. For over four decades, Grace Baptist Church of Christ stands as a beacon of hope and light in the East New York Community of Brooklyn, New York.”


“Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.  And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.” (Mark 5:19-20)

Reach out to any of the members of the newsletter or email your piece to
Jerome.nathaniel@gmail.com or Revroger00@hotmail.com to have it published.

No comments:

Post a Comment